Becky's Big Adventure

I am currently serving as a Peace Corps Volunteer in Thailand. This is a personal blog. The views and opinions expressed here do not represent those of the Peace Corps or the United States government.

Thursday, January 18, 2007

2 times in 1 week i know its amazing


So I'm figuring that while i have internet access i should take advantage of it
Here are some old pictures from site and other places enjoy...






These are some of the kids from my neighborhood... they were the ones who seranaded me in May (right after I moved into my house) with a fantastic rendition of "Jingle Bells" (The kid in the front left corner is absolutely adorable in this picture)











This is Bow she is the kid that spends ALL of her free time at my house... the only way to keep her out is to close my gate/front door... she is so cute and i play Phase 10 dice with her on a weekly basis, by the way she is 11















These are some of my Volunteer friends... The weird hand thing is something that many kids do in thailand if you take their picture... so we adopted it.







Also just as an update... My cat Eddie was killed by the dogs outside my house about 3 months ago... since then i have gotten another cat her name is Maybelle (named by Wesley) with the nickname of May... she is terribly cute... and i will post a picture of her at some point... i would say soon but we all know that would be a lie... ;)

alright bye again
love ya miss ya
Becky

1 Comments:

Blogger davidleduc said...

Hi Becky,

Obviously you haven't updated your blog in awhile...you must be busy or having computer issues! We wanted to write to wish you a very happy 25th birthday..coming up soon! You are a long way from home, but not far from our hearts. May the Lord continue to walk with you and bless what you are doing for and with the people of Thailand...they will never be the same!:) In fact, neither will you.:) Keep the faith.
Love,
Uncle Dave and Aunt Karen

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home