Becky's Big Adventure

I am currently serving as a Peace Corps Volunteer in Thailand. This is a personal blog. The views and opinions expressed here do not represent those of the Peace Corps or the United States government.

Friday, June 09, 2006

New/ Not so New Pictures

Just a little up date... This week I have began learning how to read thai if you have seen the alphabet you will understand how difficult this will be so far I can remember 21 of the 76 letters... yeah i know there are a lot...
This morning I got a call from my pregnant sister she is going to have a little girl in October... thats right y'all im gonna be Aunt Becky... scary but i am excited, as one of my friends here said... "you are going to spoil the (pardon my language family) shit out of that kid aren't you"... and my response was "you got that right"
now for pictures...
first and formost... Eddie



I like this picture of myself better than the other one that i have where eddie looks cuter... so this one makes the blog















Eddie was being a lovey with my friend Wesley, who is the guy who got eddie for me
















He is so cute... i love him

















This is a very unhappy eddie after i had to give him a bath the day after i got him... he was so smelly i had to do it











And now the inside of my house (these pictures are dark sorry):




the main room/ kitchen/ dining room












my huge bed with my mosquito net... i know its exciting














my bathroom... yes i take cold bucket showers and its not very fun






alright this computer is being slow and i am being an impatient american...
so other pictures are gonna have to wait
love y'all
becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home