Becky's Big Adventure

I am currently serving as a Peace Corps Volunteer in Thailand. This is a personal blog. The views and opinions expressed here do not represent those of the Peace Corps or the United States government.

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Alright I sucked it up and created a blog, ya happy

I have to say that I am usually so against sites like this
but since i am so bad at keeping in touch with people i figured this would be the easiest way for y'all to know what i am doing and also how i am doing

so i'm doing pretty okay in this incredibly random country called thailand
- the language is difficult but i pick up more and more everyday
- my host family is great- i come home at the end of the day and we make fun of each other (mainly me making fun of myself to make them laugh, which is just what i do)
- my fellow trainees are wonderful, we are one big (most of the time happy) family, the support that i have recieved is simply amazing

ok i have to go but ill write again soon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home